Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, November 28, 2016

The Holiday is Underway

My Second Christmas season in Ohio and My last one as a missionary, kinda crazy how fast the time has flown by

Ohio on the other hand hasn't quite made up it's mind on what it is going to be doing weatherwise 
I mean it snowed last sunday but it was 60 degrees this sunday so you know 
it's weird

Things are going a bit better especially in the district and everyone is excited for #LIGHTtheWORLD and all that as well as christmas conference

I don't really know what else to add here 

sooo

Love you all from Ohio
Elder Bone 
OCM 

No comments:

Post a Comment