Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, November 7, 2016

parables

so this week was interesting 
we had President Interviews and that thankfully helped with some of the difficulties I've been struggling with in this area
he provided some solutions and so far they are helping so that's good

sorry I'm on a weird laptop so typing is really draining on my hands right now so this might be a brief letter

I've been rereading Jesus the Christ and I've been pondering the words of the saviors parables
it was such a radically different way to teach simple truths. In those parables are layers that each reveal a different depth and direction without losing the simplicity of the gospel though

they make me look at life differently 
and see the hand of our great creator just a little more clearly

(that or my mind is so prodigiously empty that nothing can stop me from seeing it)

still a geek and always will be 

Love ya all
Elder Bone
OCM

No comments:

Post a Comment