Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Confusion

This week has been some major ups with the work but some insane crushing downs with what is going on around us 

I don't know what to do or think about 
I'm trying to stay focused on the work but literally everyone brings up the election

so
aparently we are to swear in a man that has less qualifications than a piece of cheese 
and is so blatently sexist and racist it's not even funny

like

I don't even know what happened

the work has been moving forward as we finally have some investigators to work with and they are progressing decently

so
that's nice


Love you all
stay safe!
Elder Bone
OCM

No comments:

Post a Comment