Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

The leaves have changed here in Ohio

and thanksgiving for this year is in order
I am so thankful for this unique chance to speak of the one that spoke the greatest words of compassion 
of thanks
of hope 
of the chance of the brightest future
Jesus the Christ
the Hope for us all 
for almost 2 years 
I've sought to teach others of the Hope That God has given us all
He sent his Son
to save us all
To Him we are all indebted
and all he asks
is
"come, Follow me"

So give thanks this Thanksgiving
for without Him all hope would be lost
I love you all back home
and know that no matter what
no one is lost to the Lord
Elder Bone
OCM
p.s. 
Thank you all for the care and concern regarding my downhearted last letter 
the week in question was not the easiest but fear of the unknown was only a magnifier so thank you all for the hope you shared with me 
I love you all
and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment