Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, October 31, 2016

because I'M happy

sooooo

long week 
sick companion
life
so what to talk about today...........

moving swiftly 
many of us do
trying to connect to others
constantly seeking something

some stand above the rest
they are the ones that throw caution to the wind
those that really truly care about one thing
that they 
without causing any one any kind of pain
without losing sight of important things 
without abandoning sanity
embrace happiness

so what if i'm strange
what if I do things a little 
differently 
or 
in a less 
"conventional" manner

i'm happy 
and isn't that what we all look for
being 
HAPPY
like
true
"i'm giddy about it so much I'm jumping up and down excited about life"
happy
so yes i'm gonna dance like a fool
or party hard
or just beam with excitement because 
I CAN
and i'm happy 
and I hope you are too

love ya'll 
be Happy
Elder Bone
OCM

No comments:

Post a Comment