Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Sayonara Solon South

Getting the boot back to YT AKA Youngstown AKA all the way back to my old district when I was a wee lad new born in the mission of the Ohio
(just forget that Columbus and Cincinnati are also Ohio missions...) 

Well Sorry it's short but we have plans for once to go hang out and say goodbye to some peeps in the zone and have some fun but know that I love you all and have a great week!

Elder Bone
OCM

No comments:

Post a Comment