Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, October 24, 2016

GOOD MOR... Oh wait I've used that one....

subject lines are hard :P

thanks for all of you that emailed me :)
as for the rest of you 
DISHONOR
DISHONOR ON YOU
DISHONOR ON YOUR COW
DISHONOR ON YOUR WHOLE FAMILY

JK

if you didn't get that reference and you are my age..
how?

anyway

The good news is I've had a much better week that actually involved quite a lot
like
  • We tore down a old wooden porch covering
  • taught some people the gospel
  • met our downstairs neighbors who are legit and really fun as well as interested slightly in the gospel as one lived in SLC for like 10 years 
    • (it's hard to avoid us Mormons there for some reason)
  • fixed a fridge 
  • and actually did something for preparation day! 
    • for like the first time in what feels like years but really was only months 
so all an all a better week for sure 

Love ya all thanks for the boost and encouragement 
I don't think I could do it without ya

Elder Bone
OCM

No comments:

Post a Comment