Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Youngstown ain't clowning around

look up that title, if you dare, know that I am safe and so far haven't sighted any so that's good
( I intend for it to stay that way...)


and oh yes they are real and I hate the fact that that's true....

This has been the "welcome home" I got to YT, I'll admit I haven't had the best attitude about having to leave Solon for this... place..

oh I also almost got jumped yesterday... so that was fun.

yeah my letters keep getting worse don't they :P

Some days are full of struggle 
others full of strife
some nights I wrestle 
with a desire for the light
but as we all know 
and as is very clear
sometimes God needs you to walk in darkness
for you to come near
to strengthen the grip upon the Iron rod
to be steadfast
sometimes you don't see the finish 
till it's done at last


Love you all
Elder Bone
OCM

No comments:

Post a Comment