Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, August 1, 2016

Short and sweet

So the Whole Zone is going to play some Sand V-Ball so this needs to be a short Email!

We haven't had a whole lot of activity to be honest 

ummm lots of cancels but we did get out with the members more so things on that front are going well...



sorry I know it's really short I'll leave a longer one next week! 


Elder Bone
OCM


No comments:

Post a Comment