Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, April 4, 2016

Hello One and all!

So it's a shorty this time around sorry :P (you can blame my mother for asking for thorough answers XD)

basically monday was chill out and do nothing till evening day :P

Tuesday we biked about talking and trying to stop by people with little success

Wednesday Helped out Sister Stebel in the backyard and then went out with Brother Wiemer who we are going to kirtland with this week #HYPE to see sister Fears and do some more finding after that we did some finding and found Linda and are teaching her tonight so wish and pray us some luck! 
also side note Elder Taylor, remeber him from lisbon? well he's companions with the District leader in Medina so when Elder Edmond went on exchanges Elder Taylor came here! 
He caught me up to speed on lisbon and...

DAN BABIK GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
So WOOT WOOT for finding and teaching him right! 
being a missionary is awesome

Thursday we were with Elder Bradshaw in a triple up all day (long story short the zl's and dl's all had a meeting)  so we basically spent the day blowing the last miles of the month realizing how much more you really can do with a car versus a bicycle.

Friday: 
Taught Obi the Plan of salvation and invited him to read and pray about the Book of Mormon to ask god if he needs to be Baptized into this church. keep Him in your prayers please! 
After that weekly planned (cuz we couldn't on thursday)  which basically took all day :P but it is important and does help. I just wish I had my digital Google calender set-up that I had at home cuz it made life so easy.. yes I am still a tech junkie don't you worry! XD

Saturday 
CONFRENCE! 
I really liked Elder Hallstrom's talk on our eternal identity as Children of God

Sunday:
Kyle came to the Session with President Monson so I was stoked!
That evening we talked to him about The Prophet and the Light of Christ and it was a really helpful lesson that we hope will help him distance himself more fully from his old life.

Love you all sorry it's short but I love you all the same
Elder Bone
OCM

Second Nephi 9:50-51

 Come, my brethren, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters; and he that hath no money, come buy and eat; yea, come buy wine and milk without money and without price.
Wherefore, do not spend money for that which is of no worth, nor your labor for that which cannot satisfy. Hearken diligently unto me, and remember the words which I have spoken; and come unto the Holy One of Israel, and feast upon that which perisheth not, neither can be corrupted, and let your soul delight in fatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment