Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

CHAOS!

This week was INSANE! where to begin?! We went places and saw stuff like once and a lifetime stuff and to top it all off WE AREN'T GETTING TRANSFERED!!!!

CAlm yo self Elder Bone XD

Ok so From the Top....

Monday:
Prep(eration) Day!
Basically just hung out at the mall all day to stay out of the rain :P
seriously that was a week ago... it feels like MONTHS ago. we had a busy week though.

Tuesday:
Went to see the Dentist. I tried to avoid it for 2 years and didn't quite make it for 1 :(
The dentist just Novicaned me up and filled the tooth and it looks like New now :) said I should be just fine for now.
After that and with a still numb face we went and taught Kyle which was interesting to try to decifer what I was saying haha it was all good though! 

Wednesday:
annnnd failed again on that one evil day of the week (CURSE YOU ENGLISH LANGUAGE) (but thank you spell check)
Had district meeting and met with Brother Luevano who said we HAD to try Swensons or we really didn't experience Akron so naturally we put it on our list  of places to hit up.

Thursday:
weekly planning as per the usual
saw Kyle and Sister Cromer and The Kliens and all are doing well :)
More finding every evening I know there is someone out there looking for the Truth!

Friday:
did our Progress Record before hitting up Swensons and teaching Obi, He isn't really progressing yet but we hope we stressed the importance of daily reading with him so he will be soon, he still really wants to come to our church as well.
Taught Kyle again and told him the good news...


WE CAN GO TO KIRTLAND SATURDAY!!!!!!!!

You know just a LITTLE excited about that 

so without Further adeui..

Saturday:
WE WENT TO KIRTLAND WITH KYLE!!!!!!!!
FINALLY!
We all had a really good time there and learned a lot about the history of Kirtland and it was just really cool. (don't worry I got Photos)
After that we spent the afternoon helping out Brother Gerstenslager with his yard for his son's baptism. their family is really awesome and totally gamers XD

Sunday:
I said Once in a lifetime opportunity, we went to a nepali wedding! 
I know like who would have guessed someone going to Ohio would get to go to one of those?
It was cool and kinda weird but hey culture shock, and after one HOT bite I was VERY glad I didn't go TO nepal XD

I just found out My great Aunt Rolene has past away, I was very glad to meet with her shortly before her death although I did not know it was so close. 

I love you all so much
Elder Bone
OCM


3 Nephi 9 :13 
 
 O all ye that are spared because ye were more righteous than they, will ye not now return unto me, and repent of your sins, and be converted, that I may heal you?


No comments:

Post a Comment