Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, November 2, 2015

Missionaries and Hallows eve

So we can't 
-tract
-contact
-stop by
or basically do anything on Halloween from 6-9

What we did do.. well you'll just have to read on and find out!

Tuesday: 
We went Bowling! we all had a blast (and sort of jammed out to apostate music while we were in the alley... oops :P ) after that we came home and I had something that well.. didn't agree with me.. at all
it was a long night

Wednesday:
Transfer day, except nothing really happened except it was a muggy like not quite raining but just generally wet day. with out any plans we just contacted and we ran in to a potential investigator. except he's going all snowbird on us and headed to Florida :/
 That evening we had the Bible study and still No show

Thursday:
We helped Brother Johnson out by helping him get back in his house (he is confined to a wheelchair due to medical problems and Sister Johnson can't help him in to the house, I don't see why they don't just put a ramp in but that's just me :P)
Then we "weekly planned" which consists of me trying to start a missionary focused conversation and Elder Sanches ignoring me.. for five hours (to be brutally honest I give up by hour 2) 
Then we went back to the Johnson's for dinner.

Friday:
We biked around Brunswick.. And then we drove around Brunswick.. yup that's all we did.

Saturday:
We did our progress record and contacted the afternoon away. we then got an invite to a ward members home for a Halloween party so we just chilled out there and had a good time instead of chilling out in our apartment.

Sunday:
We had a great Sunday! I have come to see the Sabbath day as a Delight and a place of rest. Gospel Principles was taught by our very own Elder Gledhill and we had a great discussion. 
That evening we went to Brother Zeimer's and he is doing Ok. in his words "I just need a nudge like the Nephites did" He really is an awesome guy and I'm always glad to see him on Sunday!

Well that's all for this week :) Thanksgiving is coming and So is Christmas! this holiday season may be kinda rough as it will be my first really away from home I know that my family loves me all the same and I am needed here more :)

Love you all!
Elder Bone
OCM


I came across this one in my studies and I love the thought of it :) 
 18 Therefore as by the offencof one judgment came uponall men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness ofone the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment