Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, October 26, 2015

Another 6 weeks in Medina

Transfers are up and I am going no where

so Medina.. lets think what happened this week...

Monday: 
We hung out with the Akron Zone and played ball

Tuesday:
.... (So I kinda grabbed the wrong planner soooo going off my terrible memory... EXCHANGE'S thats right!)
So we had sort of Exchanges cuz 4 elder apartment makes them pretty not unusual but a nice change of pace cuz I got to lead for a day.

Wednesday:
We had the first Medina Bible study It went absoultly great! we had 4 people there!
Elder Sanches
Elder Koppenhafer
Elder Gledhill 
and myself..
Even the Members who said they'd come flamed us.
but the cookies we brought for refreshments helped take the sting out a little

Thursday:
See Tuesday (cuz Elder Sanches procrastinated the exchanges) but this time we were in Brunswick and we found a few formers with potential (now I just got to get us to follow up on them)

Friday:
We did some service in Wadsworth cuz the guy we did it for is super sexist and wouldn't let the sisters do it... and Elder Sanches was all for not backing them up... I was pretty mad and everyone made fun of me for it but I wasn't taking it lying down.

Saturday:
We had pizza at Brother Zeimer's house and had a good time talking with him about his mission in Germany!

Sunday:
we had the Primary program and it was Adorable!

Monday:
Drove around and blew miles after district meeting basically sums up the day

So that's the week (as far as I remember) 

Love you all!

Elder Bone
OCM

This week I am ponderizing the last words of Enos

And soon go to the place of my restwhich is with my Redeemer; for know that in him I shall restAnd rejoice in the day when my mortal shall put on immortalityand shall stand before him; then shall see his face with pleasure, anhe will say unto me: Come unto me, ye blessed, there is place prepared for you in the mansions of my Father. Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment