Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, November 9, 2015

Oops almost Forgot..

so nearly forgot I do this every week :P

Alright quick rundown

Monday:
Played Ball and Had dinner with the Seiters before Missionary Corrilation Meeting with Brother Gay

Tuesday:
Drove around and tried to stop by people but no one answered so nothing happened 

Wendsday:
District meeting and we found out who the new sister in the Wadsworth area is.. Sister Jacobsen! from Lisbon South! she was pretty suprised to be moved and to see me again!
Also we sat and talked and played with Ricky Jay a guitarist that plays on the square every once in a while. He is going to audition for "America's Got Talent" and do Magic tricks so if your watching the Detroit auditions he might be on!

Thursday:
I sat and stared at a wall while we did nothing to weekly plan dispite my efforts to the contrary..

Friday:
Went  to Bruswick, Blew miles trying to find anyone to teach, no dice

Saturday:
went to the Johnsons for dinner, a very nice older couple. Brother Johnson has type (2?) diabetes and has had almost all his toes amputated recently. Elder Sanches and I in a rare moment of unity did a musical number for them. Elder sanches played the guitar while we both sang Come thou fount. Sister Johnson said it was wonderful and we had a great evening talking about music. Brother Johnson told us how he listened to music of all kinds in his home as his siblings and he himself played piano, violin or guitar as well as sing. I love music and the absolute power it brings.

Sunday:
apparently word spreads fast cuz the next thing we know All the medina elders got drafted to sing in the ward choir.. 

that evening we had dinner with the semus' an awesome family that I love visiting with :) and Brother Zeimer who is doing loads better and having a good time.

sorry not much to write cuz not much is happening but I keep trying to get out there and spread the word!

Love you all
Elder Bone 
OCM

(no photos sorry :P)

Working on Charity toward all men so the words of Moroni on the subject seemed fitting this week

 45 And charity suffereth longand is kindand envieth notand is not puffed up, seeketnot her own, is not easily provokedthinketh no evil, and rejoiceth not in iniquity but rejoiceth in the truth, beareth all things,believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment