Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, November 30, 2015

ummmm Christmas?

Wow is it that time of year already? Ohio sure doesn't know what winter is (not that i'm complaining in this balmy 40-50 degree weather)

In other news New Investigator!!!!! Gabriel is awesome and loves God and wants to know more so keep him in your prayers! He even came to church with us this Sunday!

So kinda got cut off on last weeks emailing so I am just going to continue the train of thought and hope it makes sense even though I have a week between the two...

Romans 12:21 Continued...

Last of all we are told that giving out is not an option either. To give out is to collapse under pressure, all three of these are very similar and all of them are ways the Adversary seeks to destroy our salvation. 

that is how we are "not overcome of Evil"

Now we are instructed to "overcome evil with Good"

We do that as we become like Christ, as we treat others, no matter how they treat us, as he would.

Love you all and I wish you the best

Elder Bone
OCM



Omni 1:26
26 And now, my beloved brethren, would that ye shouldcome unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, andpartake of hisalvation, and the power of his redemption.Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole soulas anoffering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying,and endure to the end; and athe Lord liveth ye will besaved.

No comments:

Post a Comment