Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, March 7, 2016

Touch down for One and still 15 to go for the other

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED to my dear Sister!

Onward in the great quest of life!

Not a whole lot to report this week to be honest but if this email isn't at least a page I'll have an annoyed mother to deal with later XD (love ya mom!)

annnd I left last weeks planner in the apartment.... oops

what did I do monday.. wait no tuesday cuz transfers..... 

ummmmmmmm
Oh ok Now I think I can do this thing

Tuesday:
Elder Fifield and I hit the mall cuz its fun and he for some reason bought a Nightstick. I mean akron is a little sketchy but you don't even know how to use one.... so basically me back in my Steam buying days. well I am trying to teach him budgeting (he asked me to) so hopefully next month he Doesn't burn though his MSF by day 2

Wednesday:
Saw David, he's a really cool guy with a lot of Ideas about everything and he puts most of them into practice. He just opened his first real business and he saw us and wanted to help us with our "Jesus pitch" just a cool guy that wants to be a billionaire and really thinks he can do it! anyway he also loves Christianity and we hope we can share the Restoration with him soon! 

Thursday:
Weekly planning you know the usual stuff for it
.... 
what else did we do thursday..... 
I really can't remember

Friday:
Ummm Oh that's right we set up for the big Family history conference thingy and then we did progress records and then got flammed on 3 of our appointments so we went to the Stebels to have dinner Such an awesome family

Saturday:
is a special day
its the day
elder bone did....
what...
It was two days ago you'd think my memory isn't THIS bad
OH thats right it rained on us so we took the bus 
and... still got flamed :P

Sunday:
Church, good talks from Fast and Testimony still some of the usual story culprits showed up and told unrelated stories but you know that's just how we crazy Mormons roll. 
after that hit up Kyle's and then off to the Stebel's again cuz they awesome

so that's the week you know as uneventful as it was I wouldn't trade it for the world! 

love you all!
Elder Bone 
OCM

Doctrine and Convents 
98:4-5
 And now, verily say unto you concerning the laws of the land, it is my will that my people should observe to do all things whatsoever command them.
 And that law of the land which is constitutional,supporting that principle of freedom imaintaining rights and privileges, belongs to all mankind, and is justifiable before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment