Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, March 14, 2016

struggling to email for some reason....

probably cuz the week ZOOMED by for some reason

so no weekly thingy this time around cuz I can't think straight for.. SQUIRL 

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
.... 




so its sunny now, that's a thing. 
Met a new Investigator named Obi.. yeah boss name right
still making progress with Kyle, shooting to go to Kirtland with him and his mom soon!
that moment when I looked and saw I said "for some reason" almost 3 times.
I think its Daylight savings time I would throw a rant in here but I bet you can find one of them on my FB profile that would suffice

Well Peace I guess :P
Elder Bone
OCM


Ether 3:14 
14 Behold, am he who was prepared from the foundation of the world to redeem my people. Behold, am Jesus Christ. athe Father and the Son. In mshall all mankind have life, and that eternally, even they who shall believe on my name; and they shall become my sons and my daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment