Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, February 1, 2016

Well... what happened this week that is of note... ZTM?

Kinda your average week with a shocker of a Missionary meeting

I do find it funny how I go from deeply philosophical to joking around from week to week but hey that's me and that's just how I roll (on my 2 wheeled missionary vehicle.. if you can call it that..man what if missionaries had segways... )

ANYway

Monday:
didn't do a whole lot but did some shopping and the zone leaders were still recovering from there cold so just chilled out in the apartment and read the Ensign and listened to devotionals.

Tuesday:
met with Sister Stebel whose an interesting less active :P she's super nice and really good at cooking however we went by rather unprepared and we took Kyle with us cuz he wanted to come teaching with us. We were there for a LOOONG time though as Sister Stebel has many side splitting stories to tell and she hasn't been seen by missionaries in a while. 

Wednesday:
Met with Kyle and he was awesome as ever. seriously love the kid like an older brother that I never had XD (love you sis ;P) also met with Richard a former investigator that lives in a help home thing? he's a cool guy once you get him on topic and he felt the spirit and even said he knows its true but doesn't want to go to church for 3 hours *sigh* we are going to keep working with him as best we can though!

Thursday:
Weekly planing as always, mostly tried to find but not a whole lota dice
had dinner at Bishops for the Correlation meeting he does with us which is nice so we can ask him about the ward.

Friday:
Had our Zone Training meeting, and a whole lot has been changed. President Brown has decided to Raise the Bar yet again and this time with the Standards of Excellence. I know even though many may seem well unattainable if I keep working hard all will go well! 
he also has declared the February is going to be a month focused on Finding as most of the mission struggles with that. it was a really good meeting even if it did go over by about 2 hours.

Saturday:
Met with the Gerstenslagers (names German  they aren't though XD) they are hardcore WoW gamers and Brother G is also big in to table top games so you know he and I had a bit to talk about (elder Fifield just kinda zoned out once we started talking about Azorath)

Sunday:
Church and Dinner at the Stebels, almost home cooking from My mama XD

Love you all and have an awesome week! 
Elder Bone
OCM 

Isaiah 48:18
 that thou hadst hearkened tmy commandments!then had thy peace been as river, and thrighteousnessas the waves of the sea:

No comments:

Post a Comment