Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, February 15, 2016

Love is Riding a bike....

in the snow....

In -7° weather

I must love Ohio a lot... or just I love God... Lets go with God.

So that nice balmy 60° we hit two weeks ago was just a lie of spring... Exodus 20:16 earth for ril

we had a MASSIVE cold front roll in and its still coming down on us, we got hit with a good 3 inches (yes I know y'all got 50 feet this year but I'm on a bike so I can complain XD)
Lessons took a nosedive as sharp as the temperature did so I am working on figuring out how the two correlate so I need the data of Missionary work and weather in Ohio for the last five years as well as a control where it doesn't have a major change of weather so like Hawaii... some one get on that :P

I'm Just glad I still have my sense of humour even if I don't have toes anymore .. (only joking mom)

Week was pretty dull as you might of guessed, got flamed by EVERYONE which bites like the Frost. We did however find a good bunch of potentials that we hope will keep there next appointment so we can BRING THE W̶O̶R̶L̶D̶ OHIO HIS TRUTH 

We had Interviews this week which went well for once President Brown talked about where I see my self in a year... well I hope Ohio... XD just kidding, well not totally... anyway
this lead me to look back a year an..HOLY COW WHO AM I?!?! so yeah NO clue who will be sitting at this keyboard in a year...

We took Kyle to institute and he loves it, Kinda wish he could enroll in Pathway but all in the Lords time. 

Life moves on in Ohio and I love you all a lot sorry not much of a full report this week, a lot of tracting and even more slipping and sliding on slush with no traction on our dumb bicycles... so yeah

all of you wondering we didn't meet with Tom but we reset for tomorrow so Hopefully I can report positively then.

Love you all 
Elder Bone
OCM

PS some photos will be forth coming (even one with my ugly mug in it XD your welcome mom :P)

Isaiah 64:4 
For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.



No comments:

Post a Comment