Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, December 28, 2015

...And a Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a Great Christmas like I did! 

2015 is wrapping up and I can Confidently say this has been the BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE!

(only cuz the full year of missionary service hasn't yet begun)

I am so glad I was able to spend it with all of you (well for the first half) 

I made such awesome friends and strengthen already awesome friendships.

I defeated demons and paved the way to an everlasting future

I learned so much of Christ and the truth that brings divine lasting Peace. 

I learned the value of Hard work and Determination in following a dream.

I learned how to work well with others (and sometimes how not to step on there toes when you really want to..)

I was taught from the  Best books how to lead a life of Love and Kindness.

I learned that God's timing is ALWAYS on time... so wait XD

I learned true friends build and seek your personal successes where others seek to pull you down to misery

I am a new Person, and I will continue to be a new person as I move forward in life.

Change is Infinite and we have infinite potential

Keep working toward God 

I love you all

Elder Bone
OCM

Mosiah 27:29

My soul hath been redeemed from the gall of bitterness anbonds of iniquity. was in the darkest abyss; but now behold the marvelous light of God. My soul was racked with eternal torment; but am snatched, and my soul is pained no more.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment