Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, December 21, 2015

Short and sweet sorta

So since our technical Preparation day is on Christmas we get to email shortly for today so breif rundown



Tuesday 
District Meeting, met with Kyle and he's still doing awesome set a date for him to work toward and he's super excited about it!

Wednesday
worked at Good Neighbors to do some Christmas service helping families still have Christmas presents, then did some Secret Santa drop offs from the ward for the ward *Shhhh*

Thursday
WE ACTUALLY WEEKLY PLANNED AND IT WAS BORING AS ALL GET OUT BUT I WAS SO HAPPY I DIDN'T EVEN CARE!
Then we met with Kyle and taught him the word of wisdom and gave him a blessing which right after we did he grabbed his pack of cigarettes that was on the couch and crumpled them up into dust it was so cool!

Friday
Updated the Progress record cuz mission president said we need to switch days
met with sister Ortero a very nice Less active who really is showing a desire to " be a good Christian again" 
Met Tom Thompson who is a cool guy that loves to Draw and is pretty good at it. he can kinda fly off the conspiracy sidetrack but other than that he really does love the church :)

Saturday
Cold wet day of exchanges with the Zone leaders. also one of those days where all you get is a door slammed in your face and curse words yelled in your ears. but hey all a part of the job to be done.

Sunday
KIRTLAND TRIP! (this time I took pictures too! I don't have them today but I will get them next week)
but yeah the ward went to Kirtland and we got to go with Kyle and see all the Nativities and the lights and then we got to sing Christmas Hymns in the Kirtland Temple 

So that was the week (no ponderize yet cuz I forgot to do it this morning)\

Love you all and Merry Christmas 
Elder Bone
OCM


PS 
Thanks to all who sent me Christmas Cards I really am grateful for the boost :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment