Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, October 19, 2015

Discord, Difficulty and Spiritual Distance

Well that's a happy title.. I did get to go to the temple this week so there's a ray of sunshine...

I am not even going to bother with a weekly style day by day play back this week, if I did it would be like this 

Monday:
We walked around in silence, it was cold, didn't teach anyone, when we got home 

Tuesday:
See Monday

So yeah you could say it was a bad week

The only interesting thing that we discovered  this week was that Lee, our investigator that kinda dropped of the planet, was in the hospital for a heart attack so we've been visiting him there... I really don't like hospitals so it is even harder for me to teach anything without having a minor panic attack. also he's mostly delirious when we teach him so I don't know if he's getting anything we are saying.


On the Upside Temple trip so Yay!

That's pretty much the week... sorry I don't have more to say I'll send some Pictures though!

Elder Bone
OCM

Doctrine and Covenents 1:1
Hearken, O ye people of my church, saith the voice of him who dwells on high, and whose eyes are upon all men; yea, verily I say: Hearken ye people from afar; and ye that are upon the islands of the sea, listen together.



No comments:

Post a Comment