Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Leaving Lisbon

So yeah Lisbon is getting the Whitewash...

I am going to miss it here but I am certain wherever I may be headed will be where I need to go. I love this ward and the fantastic people we've met and taught. I do hope so much and I have faith that all will be well here.

so here's my last week in Lisbon report

Monday: 
Deep cleaning day and a drop-by to give Bro Barnhart a blessing before his surgery not much going on

Tuesday:
Met with Allen and read the Book of Mormon with him and then we went and finished up the cabinet at Buck Williams house and had Dinner at the Hamiltons before stopping By sister Wallace to give her a blessing.

Wednesday:
Spent the Morning weekly planing before hitting the streets and going to help Sister Wallace out with some yard work and introducing her to the New Addiction Recovery Videos the church released which are AMAZING!

Thursday:  
Zone Training meeting during which we got the new rules President Brown dropped
1) No Naps at anytime
2) ALL music must be MoTab and only Hymns at that
3) limit of 6 hours of planned service a week (that one is a little weird)
but yeah all these are here to help us grow I know. After ZTM I went on Exchanges to Lisbon South with Elder Mulestien and we had a great time contacting and meeting potentials!

Friday:
Spent the morning with Elder Mulestien before we headed to Coordination meeting where we switched back. Then straight to Sister Wallace's to help her out 

Saturday:
Started by Mowing the Babik's lawn and doing some weeding for Sister Wallace before Changing and coming right back to have a message and lift her spirits a little. then we met with Jason before going Out on a COLD rainy night and having some amazing Contacts and meeting some great people!

Sunday:
Church was great as Sis Springer a recent convert in the other Elder's area got up and spoke as well as Sister Bankston. Brother Clark rounded the meeting off and then we had our usual classes. That evening we went to the Freed's and then the Savransky's for a super good dinner. Right after that we got the call from the President that Elder Parris was to be the Zone leader over the largest Zone in the whole mission the Cleveland Zone. I thought that met I was for sure staying but boy was I wrong.

Monday:
A crazy fun District meeting as a last Hurrah for Elder Roundy and just a good time for the rest of us, I really am going to miss this district. Then we dropped in on Rocky at his Gym so Elder Parris could take a Photo and then to Sister Wallace to break the news to her about the Transfer.
then Home to pack until President called and broke the News I am being Outstaked....

I love this corner of Ohio and I have grown to love this people but the Lord has bigger and better things for me ahead!

Love
Elder Bone
OCM 

No comments:

Post a Comment