Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, September 21, 2015

GOOOOD MORNING SALT LAKE CITTTAYYYY

and whoever else and wherever else people are reading this!

So I got sent to another slightly bigger middle of nowhere called Medina! 
Prior to that we did the run around telling the ward I was leaving!

Wednesday: TRANSFER MEETING which is a Billion times more exciting when you get to figure out where the friends you've made are going
Lefevre went to Akron
Parris was called to be the Zone leader of Cleveland, based in Loraine
Roundy's Dead 
everything else is pretty much the same though

Finally the Zone leaders announced my name and I stood up and they announced my new companions and nobody stood up..... then the zone leaders remembered he wasn't there and they said "you'll meet him in Medina" and the Missionaries all laughed good times XD 

On the way home I got to ride with my new roommates cuz MEDINA IS 4 ELDERS!!!! so happy, I love elder Parris but having someone else to talk to is reallllly nice XD

Elder Koppenhaffer who came out with me from the MTC is training Elder Gledhill and I am compaions with Elder Sanches 

We spent that evening unpacking and getting to know one another and a really nice family fed us dinner even with the surprise of the 4 of us (btw Elder Sanches and I are opening Medina west so thats crazy)   

The next day (thursday was MURDER on my brain we spent ALL day in the apartment spliting the area which needed to be done and we still didn't finish it but I got such bad cabin fever

friday was the return of the thursday times 10 it was bad but we still got fed both evenings (this ward is really good at feeding us, don't worry mom :)

Saturday we got out and met some of the Less actives and some of the members and did some contacting and tracting with out much success 

Sunday was Late start sacrament which is the BOMB cuz you get to study the whole morning which is SOOO nice usually you have to skip studies on sunday which bites
and we had a Linger Longer which was really good food still doesnt beat Mom's cooking tho!

Love you all sorry its a short one I forgot my correct planner :P
Elder Bone 
OCM

So I TOTALLY spaced the AWESOME prep day we had (mainly cuz it was like only an hour but hey small sacrifice)
So we went to Brother Clark's Neighbor who owns the 5th Largest Car collection in the nation! 
it is also the set for a T.V. show Fat and Furious if you want to look it up
I have A bunch of pictures but I'll only send some Highlights








No comments:

Post a Comment