Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, July 20, 2015

Flamed, Burned out, canceled and Bailed on

This week was a Rough go, we had 11 Canceled meetings, Dinner Appointments and even service opportunities.

We did A LOT of tracting though (mainly because of all the Cancels) Like around 10-15 Hours and I know full well the Phrase "ovi kiinni" as Bishop Walker taught us.

Also I had my first real encounter with Ohio Summer Humity and can I just say DRY IS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better. it really does feel like the second you walk out of the house you need to take a shower. we haven't had it this bad due to the absolute Downpours we have been having (of which I am the Only fan of) 

Sister Dibacco was doing much better this week and made it to Church again! She is such a sweet lady and I love going to read the Book of Mormon with her.

Jason a less-active is also showing some improvement and he earnestly is seeking to throw off the addiction of Smoking. I really hope he does and we can help him see that it will bless his life soooo much

Sister Spriggs is another Older lady we go and see and help with her beautiful and HUGE flower Garden. we basically spent an hour or two weeding and we also helped her plant a tree which was a nice break from weeding. she just had a Cataract surgery so please keep her in your Prayers.

We also visit Rocky a Tongan (so don't ask me his last name I can't say it let alone spell it XD) that runs a Gym and he will soon be moving in to our ward (right now he lives in Youngstown but his gym is in our area) and I can't wait for him to come in to the ward! (he is an active member)        

That's been my week pretty much and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Love you all and shout out to My Bro for getting 3 top 10's in his TSA National compation!
and to Ben for His call to my Home state of California!

No comments:

Post a Comment