Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

storms and stuff

I missed emailing you all last week
but I have a really good alibi I mean EXCUSE
XD

basically a freak windstorm knocked out power and internet to most of the neighborhood I live in and therefore the library as well 
so My emailing was cut short 
sorry bout that 

but really I don't have any crazy stories 
or stories at all really

catching you up basically 
I had back to back exchanges with the Zone leaders (and yet another one starting tonight)
we had a Zone Conference about the new easter initiative 

annnd
that catches you up with the present

basically 
not much has happened lately but hey transfers are up next week
who knows what will happen?


Love ya all 
Elder Parker Bone 
OCM

No comments:

Post a Comment