Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Life

I'll Be frank
all the days and weeks are blurring together so much lately 

I find Joy sometimes, it's there. lately it's been harder to find but it's there when I look for it 
The mission has been great, I've learned a lot and still have time to learn some more 
things that are easy aren't worth much 
so yeah it's been hard 
and trying on ALL fronts 
but I keep going 
keep trying to smile though the harder days 
and enjoy the good ones to the fullest
preparing for life 

Love you all
Find the Sunshine 
Elder Bone
OCM 

No comments:

Post a Comment