Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

[insert clever title here]

[insert clever email here]

sooooo
This week hasn't had much going on....
this month actually hasn't had much going on
.,....
sooooooo

new transfer 
same area
same companion

still getting flamed 
still getting doors closed 
still a mission 
but I'm here
and I'm not going out without a fight 

so
yeah 
life in the field has been rough but we keep on going 
and all will work out 

Love ya all
keep on keeping on 
Elder Bone
OCM 

No comments:

Post a Comment