Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Heya SLC!

It's 50 here! 
it WAS -1 sunday tho
so yeah... that's Ohio for ya

This week I had a pretty good time it started with Interviews on Thursday with Interviews and we got to see Roy Rainbow again

Friday was kinda rough with Elder Lau coming down with some food Poisoning... so we were on lock-down all day 

Saturday we saw the Mcelroys and Bro doughty and finished off the day with dinner at the Sanes!

SUNDAY we actually had ALL OF CHURCH for like the first time in a month 
we also saw a Returning less active Bro Michael with Bro. McElroy and spent the evening with the Schmids for dinner and Brother Schmid took us to see the Mooso's (who we are seeing again today for dinner)

Monday we had district meeting w/ out the Zl's cuz they were in another district
that day for exchanges and then EVERY appointment flamed us till we got the see Sabbatha that evening again!
she's doing great and Elder Lau instantly got a nickname of Kung Lau from Mortal Kombat because she's a huge fan of the game.

Tuesday was DRIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
all the way up to cleveland for My first (and probably last) Mission Leadership Council where SOMEONE FINALLY EXPLAINED WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO BE DOING  like I finally got a definitive list so I will be implementing all that stuff now so that's nice
and then we drove back home 
yaaaay for long car rides :P


Love ya all 
Elder Bone
OCM

No comments:

Post a Comment