Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

60's in January

so 
Ohio
...
like don't get me wrong
because I am DEFINITELY not complaining
but are you ok?
you seem to be hot, then cold
so I wonder if I should get out my coat or my short sleeves 
and the answer seems to be yes then no
should I try to stay in or out?
will the wind be up or down?

Katy perry references aside
the weather here just gets weirder 
but I am totally fine with the current average of 50 degrees

so
starting off on Thursday because new prep day schedule...
 
(which is still really weird btw)

We did some planning for the week ahead
saw Roy Rainbow and helped him with some FH stuff
saw a nice older lady named sister hall who lives in a care center near us
hung out with Brother Gould cuz he took us for a Pizza Lunch
met a cool guy that wasn't really interested in the gospel but did ask a lot of questions about the church!
and Drove up to the ZL's Apartment for exchanges 

Friday

(starting to remember why I stopped doing it this way :P)

I went with Elder Stephens and we started off after studies by updating our respective progress records and then seeing a bunch of people we had more "other" lessons in one day than I have  had in weeks so that was great, I also got to see Elder Vaughn again and we celebrated his B-day so that was pretty cool. yeah that was pretty much that day

Satuday

we saw the Mcelroys 
and then the Sanes
we also saw Bro. doughty before going out with Pres. Munns (EQ)  to visit some Less actives and Members :)

Sunday 
Church
Vandyke 
start of exchanges 
pretty much sums it up
:P

Monday

I went with Elder Brinkerhoff and as usually is the case for exchanges  Every appointment fell though so we did a lot of finding but none really were found :P
the others had a much better time of it as they got 2 new investigators for us so that will be exciting!

Tuesday 

people flamed us again :P Story of my life 
The Lawsons had us over for dinner as well so that was good

Love ya all have a good week,

Elder Bone
OCM 

No comments:

Post a Comment