Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, June 27, 2016

Welcome back to 90° weather and sweating buckets :P

😨
it's back to Ohio Hot and no swimming for me to cool off :(

so this week was well SLOOOW because we have NO people to teach so it was find find find and no one was found :P

but we had some highlights
 - I got to run a Jackhammer and feel like a BOSS 
 - learned more about Electric wiring 
 - My bike decided to die horribly so it's in the shop for now :(

MY AUNT PAM CAME TO CHURCH! (realizes my aunt pam reads this email... Hi Aunt Pam!)

so it was awesome and church went alright till we had to give a super last minute disscussion in gospel principles on chapter 39... which is the law of chastity
to a room full of sister missionaries
and singles

yay

so yeah hard week

love ya lots though!

Elder Bone
OCM


No comments:

Post a Comment