Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, May 9, 2016

So basically talked to half of you already yesterday...

But just to cover some bases

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all mothers! 

Played some B-Ball on Monday

District meeting kicked off Tuesday, which was followed by A LOT of walking and lots and lots of rain.

Wednesday we went Hunting High and low and knocked every door we could. Nada... 
UNtil we had stopped for lunch and I was just like tired of the rain and the cold but we still got out and started walking and we walked into Andrew and had an awesome contact with him, we are teaching him tomorrow so wish and pray us luck! 

Thursday, More walking after planning like walking to Akron and back kinda walking ~2 miles there and 2 miles back.. twice. We both just were like "well we don't have any plans so might as well walk to our finding spots and talk to people along the way" 

Friday:
Canceled appointments aren't fun, Last second cancels are the absolutely worst, so more walking for us just trying to find some Elect.

Saturday:
see Friday


Sunday:
Mothers day!!!
We went to the stebels for calls and to wish a Happy Mothers Day!

Love you all!

Elder Bone
OCM


Matthew 10:32

 32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him wilconfess also before my Father which is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment