Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Hahahahaaa And you thought it was cold LAST week



YEP its Cold and dropping fast I feel like I need an IV of Hot Chocolate to stay warm.. theres a thought...

So yeah while winter was snoozed for December it woke up and is in full swing for the New year! 

Kicked off the week with a Bang, Literally.

SO for the last 3 weeks I have been hinting at what our preparation days have been spent doing. 

Elder Ravsten got 4 small Nerf pistols for Christmas and from there he had an Idea. 
A stop to Home Depot for some 1/2 inch PVC pipe and the dollar store for some cheap darts gave us some Blow guns where which the game begins. 

The Bang in question was me running for my life as I was being chased down by Elder Jones and well lets just say I missed my turn... 


One rather Bloody nose later and some super glue and all was well ( I may have a scar to match My brothers that I gave him so long ago.. karma right XD)


Tuesday:

Too be Honest not a lot happened til Thursday soooo

Wednesday: 

see I thought I had learned by now how to spell that day right the first time and I am sorely wrong,
Had the first real snowfall (so it was like 3 inches on bikes it might as well be 3 feet though
Went with Kyle to shovel walks for some older ladies in his Neighborhood and had a Good fun time serving!

After that met with Brother Bunts a sheep that has lost his way and we are striving to help him find it back. Please Pray for him he has been ensnared in the false ideas of the Devil and the imitation of pleasure in his addictions. 


Thursday:

HALF MISSION CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got to see my dad (Elder Parris) and we heard from ELDER GONG it was awesome and really cool to hear from him right before this weeks big training Brodcast. 

Friday:

Pretty average had Weekly planing and did some tracting just trying to get outside and work well.

Saturday:

We had a Baptism in the Ward, Some of the Other Elders had them there and we had some of our Less actives show up so we could attend as well. it really was pretty amazing to see the change it brings on people.

Sunday:

Church and more tracting for now, seeing some progress with our Potentials but no real investigators as of yet but I am sure we will find someone soon

Also Got transfer calls and Elder Larsen is leaving the area so I will be leading the Area for the first time. I am excited and nervous but I know all will be well.


Love you all and STAY WARM XD

Elder Bone
OCM 


John 15:16 

Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.



No comments:

Post a Comment