Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

OK who's speeding up time?

This week is already over... like I feel like we JUST had Wednesday but sure enough here it is again.... 

But we did have a lot happen at least so things are still going well 

back from the top....

Wednesday:
(NAILED IT!)

SO after emailing we got to mob together with the Sisters and met up with the St. Mary's district so we could all play Soccer and have some fun at a park in St. Mary's area
oh and I got a mission Buzz cut again from Elder Alder. probally my last mission hair cut :P

that evening we had dinner with Brother Baber and did some contacting till 9

Thursday:

SO I'm a dummy and totally grabbed the wrong planner...... 

One day I will get this thing right 
(and that day will be June 15th..)

so Thursday we had weekly planning 
yep such a surprise XD 
ummmm 
man this week flew by so quick I can't seem to keep the days straight 

OH we also worked at the Re-Store and got to demo stuff 
it was a lot of fun shattering glass and breaking crap with large tools of destruction 

we ended our evening with the Jones who made dinner of really good stuffed green peppers 
yummm
:)

Friday kicked off early as we had to get ready and dressed for Zone Confrence whcih then took all day 
it was fun though and we learned alot but we didn't get home till like 7:45 so we didn't have much time to do anything besides more street contacting 

Saturday:
We went out with Bro. Kelly again and saw a few people but mostly did some stop by's 
and we had dinner at Anthony's again. That man can COOK


Sunday:
We had Church 
big shocker XD
and Brother Baber fed us dinner :)

Monday:
district meeting went off with out a hitch and we had our exchange with the ZL's so that was fun 
and then they stayed the night and we all played a game Elder Alder has called Betrayal at the House on the Hill 

It's lots of fun and we are gonna play it for Preperation day today since we all be broke and out of miles lol


Tuesday:
Elder worthington and I got to do some gardening with Bro. baber and then we got to have dinner with Bro Tomas at the Subway of Pizza called Rapid Fire 
like we need more people to make things like it 
build your own personal pizza's 
its awesome 

well that's all yall caught up! 
got ta jet

love ya! 
Elder Bone
OCM


No comments:

Post a Comment