Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

it's WEDNESDAY ALREADY?!

SHESH time is just like speeding up toward the end 

I guess that's what happens when your having such a good time 

now nobody get too mad but I didn't bring my planner so I'm going off memory 

and those of you who know me well enough will know how well that's gonna go

so here goes nothing! 

Thursday:
We weekly planned and got to email as you might have seen the novel that hit your inbox last week

.... that's about it 

Friday... what did we do Friday.... 
ummmmmmmm

well Must have not been THAT memorable 
moving on 

Saturday we went to a funeral for a member in our ward's mother 
well he's the sorta member I talked about before 
but His mom past away at 95 and pretty much was up and kicking till the end 
so it wasn't to sad of an affair

Sunday was Easter and we all had a good time for that. 

Monday was a lot of service at a care center and helping a member with his yard a bit 

Tuesday we.... 
it was yesterday... what did we do yesterday......

shesh brain it was YESTERDAY

ummmm 
 I think we just did some stop by's 
OH
and we found this amazing like oaisis park in the middle of the city I'll send some pictures 

but that's about all I've got for this week

Hope you all have a good one!

Elder Bone
OCM 

No comments:

Post a Comment