Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, December 12, 2016

ALL RIGHT! WHICH ONE OF YOU WAS WISHING FOR A WHITE CHRISTMAS?!

SNOW
lots and lots of snow
on a sunday
with no plows
.....
what's round on the sides and high in the middle?

OooHIO

yea temps went from about 40 to the 20's literally over night

it got COOOOOOLD

Elder nelson and I both are now almost always in at least one layer of thermals, usually more

We did a lot of service for others this week, we helped an investigator Sabbatha (well Elder nelson helped I just lifted his tool kit and handed him stuff) with her car... in 20 degree weather... yeah it was cold
but when we came in we got to play with the Puppies again and I got photos this time!

We also had a Christmas Party with the Ward that was Polar Express themed so I now have the "Hot Chocolate" song stuck in my head XD
I didn't bring my camera to that but someone else got a picture of me as a snowman that I just got drafted into some how....
seriously like I was just minding my own Hot Chocolate and the senior Primary all came up to me and were like "that one!" and all the other missionaries around me just laughed 
it was fun though!

Well I really don't have much to say this week sooooooo

love ya All!
stay safe out there in UT
Elder Bone
OCM








No comments:

Post a Comment