Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, July 18, 2016

Solon by STORM

WHAT IS UP MY FAMILY if you are reading this you count too

So after the farewell tour on Tuesday Elder Kitchens got Transferred and I met my new Companion Elder Whipple!

so Wednesday we started off just knowing that we need to rethink the area so we just got out and started trying to find people with a true fire burning to get things done! 

Thursday we had weekly planning where we seriously set up how we are going to "change the affairs of the people" of the Solon ward
then we went out and did some more finding and found some solid potential 
Elder Whipple is just so good at talking and staying positive it's unreal!

Friday
we decided to try service tracting and we ran in to the Marino family a super nice super servicy kinda family, we shared the resoration with them and set up a return for tuesday so pray for them!

Saturday:
More finding but things are looking up as the ward has seen we are working hard and doing what we can to turn this area around

Sunday:
 we had a great sacrament and we even taught in primary for the temple lesson 
the sisters got the Kirtland temple and the salt lake temple and we got the Columbus Ohio temple
it was fun to teach the kids about temples.

And now we are at monday sorry for the short letter hopefully we will have more to talk about next week

till then

DFTBA
Elder Bone
OCM

No comments:

Post a Comment