Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Monday, August 24, 2015

Didn't I just send one of these...

so its a weird schedule when P-day gets moved but it was so I could go to the temple so I was ok with it.

Thursday- So we went to a Less actives house, Marcell Williams. Really nice lady. we've struggled to find time to meet with her because her work schedule is really fluid and changes often. anyway we did meet with her and her Boyfriend Cody who isn't a member (yet) and their brand new kitten aptly named 'Hades' XD we all kept getting distracted by that cute kittens antics and energy that it used to jump up and around everything.
 After that we went to the Babiks who despite her conditions deterioration at progressing and as we introduced the idea of eternal families they were elated at that idea. I do hope that one day they might be sealed for time and all eternity..

Friday - helped Brother Barnhart with is Man Cave barn and Sis Spriggs with her garden before having dinner at bishops and heading home

Saturday - SERVICE a Day of pure service until that evening where we had a Great ward BBQ and
Brother Jackson showed up and we were so excited to see him at the event and you could tell he knows its where he needs to be but his work schedule and his wife both cause him problems when he does try and come to chuch

Sunday was great and the new ward elders spoke!

that sums up my last 4 days so talk to you all next week

Elder Bone
OCM


P.s. WE HAVE A GENERAL AUTHORITY CONFERENCE THIS WEEK!!! (Elder Bennett will be speaking to us)

No comments:

Post a Comment