Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Baptisms' , Exchanges and Temples Oh MY!



And here I was thinking clever titles weren't my style....

So from the top.... 

Exchanges! I went with Elder Mitchell our Zone leader on an exchange to Youngstown which was really cool, we met some really nice people and it was my first time on a bike as a missionary (Elder Parris isn't thrilled with biking) We ran in to some Less actives and met a few Potentials that seemed to truly have a broken heart and contrite spirit so hopefully as the Zone leaders teach them they will progress in the gospel! Exchanges truly lead to miracles!

BAPTISM?!?!

So Luke Seaman the 9 year old of our Recent Convert got baptized by his Dad!! I am so glad that we got to bring their family in to the Fold and I love them both to death (even when 9 year old Luke could give my old attention span a run for its money).  Also Bryanna Brother Clark's daughter got baptized as well so that was really awesome! 

Zone CONFERENCE!!! this week was a POWERHOUSE 


We had our Quarterly conference with the Mission President and the Zone leaders and the Assistants and it was just SOOO amazingly powerful as they spoke on the building up of Kirtland and The Ohio with working closely with members in new and exciting ways


TEMPLE!!!!!!!!!! 


Today Brother Clark loaded up Elder Parris and I as well as the other Lisbon Elders and we went to the Columbus Temple for an Endowment session and it was sooo good I truly felt as President Brown said "At our Heavenly home" Afterward Brother Clark took us to Bd's a Mongolian Grill place that was Really Really Yummy Food, and then cuz he's Brother Clark and he is AMAZING took us to Grater's a Ice cream place that gives Aggie Ice cream a Run for it's money. As I type on His laptop as we are driving home now :)


Shout out to Ben Randal soon to be Elder Randal!

And Mollie and Tony for your big Eternal step!  

Love you all 


Elder Bone

OCM

No comments:

Post a Comment