Who I am, Where I am, and what is this blog?

Hello, My Name is Elder Parker Bone. I am a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am currently serving a LDS mission in the Ohio Cleveland Mission I will be serving for two years and will be returning home in Summer of 2017.
I will be emailing my adventure in Ohio to friends and family and this blog will contain those emails.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

First Day At the MTC

Heya I made it and its been a Whirlwind! I don't know what to say except I know that this is where I need to be. My companion here, Elder Ashcroft, is really cool and I am super excited to start learning, we got checked in and then we had a class with our district of 12 people, then we went to a big welcome room where the miss. prez talked to us then we had Dinner and some RP lessons then we met our Zones and that brings me to here.

also Dearelder is a thing that they made sure everyone knows about so there you go 

I'll email next tuesday!

Love you all,
Elder Bone

No comments:

Post a Comment